We are seeing patients Monday through Friday, during normal office hours.
Please note the following before your appointment:
- We want our patients to know we are doing everything possible to keep you safe while visiting our office.
- Due to COVID19, we request that ONLY THE PATIENT will be allowed in the building. Exceptions will be made for minor patients and patients with special needs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please wear face masks or face coverings to all your appointments for the protection of patients and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID19.
- For the protection of our patients and our staff, we ask that if you do not feel well, if you are coughing, and/or you are running a fever or have flu or cold symptoms, that you stay home rather than come to your appointment.
- We will be waiving all no show fees for the foreseeable future.
- Our appointment lines are available to reschedule or answer your appointment questions weekdays at 540-361-1830 or after hours and weekends at 540-604-0779. (Please be aware that we cannot give medical advice over the appointment lines).