We are seeing patients Mondays through Friday, during normal office hours.
Please note the following before your appointment:
- We want our patients to know we are doing everything possible to keep you safe while visiting our office.
- Due to COVID19, ONLY THE PATIENT will be allowed in the building. Exceptions will be made for minor patients and patients with special needs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please wear face masks or face coverings to all your appointments for the protection of patients and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID19.
- For the protection of our patients and our staff, we ask that if you do not feel well, if you are coughing, and/or you are running a fever or have flu or cold symptoms, that you stay home rather than come to your appointment.
- We will be waiving all no show fees for the foreseeable future.
- Our appointment lines are available to reschedule or answer your appointment questions weekdays at 540-361-1830 or after hours and weekends at 540-604-0779. (Please be aware that we cannot give medical advice over the appointment lines.)